Discover more from MindWar: The Psychological War on Democracy
A Decisive Victory for Macron…
… still means 41% of France is voting for a neo-fascist anti-semite who takes money from Putin
This appears to be a decisive victory for Macron, who, no matter what you think of him, is not far right Nazi-sympathizer Marine LePen.
If LePen had won, the vigorous resistance the world has been presenting to Putin would have been torpedoed. She could have thrown a wrench into NATO, EU, UN and G7 support for the sanctions and validated Putin’s atrocities. And she would have.
This is a snapshot of France’s fifth column, just as one has grown in America. 41% of France saw Donald Trump and thought “now that’s what we need here in Europe.”
The reason for that is because propaganda has been deployed and hatred has been sown all over the world. This is not a political map, it’s an x-ray of poison, of cancer, spread through the people of France.
We have to start seeing this as what it is — a global battle for civilization. The few who want to destroy the world and remake it in their image, and the rest of us who have to stop them.
59% of France believes in freedom and democracy. On the other hand, 41% do not.
I will say again, fascism cannot be negotiated with, or out-voted. It must defeated.